Well friends, after nearly 9 years, we have some big news for RAD. This may come as a shock to a few, but we’d like to let everyone know that we’ve decided to close the doors at 49 Uxbridge Rd. The building has been sold, and we’ve decided that this would be a good opportunity for our family to make a transition into a different location. First, and foremost, we’d like to emphatically thank everyone that has come through the doors of 49 Uxbridge Rd for the past 9 years. We’ve loved getting to be a part of this community and welcoming you all into our family. It has been an honor and a privilege to be your local skate spot. Getting to know a bit about each of you has been a great joy for our family, and we thank you, sincerely, for all that you’ve given to us. There is so much to say, and yet we can’t seem to find the words to say it all.
We are planning to stay open through April vacation, and will start dismantling ramps as of April 23rd. We will stay open as we dismantle, and will try to keep you updated on which ramps we are taking apart as it happens. The RAD family really wants to express our deepest thanks, and remind everyone that this is going to be a positive move for our family. It will take us some time, but we will be back – better than ever! While we know there will be some sadness with this decision, we’d like to ask for positivity & encouragement in the comments. This is not the end of RAD – just a little break to grow! We’ve tried to anticipate some common questions below, but please feel free to email us with any further inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Where are you moving? We don’t quite know yet, but we promise that as soon as we find the right facility we will let everyone know. We are actively looking each day!
2. When will you re-open? Again, not sure on this. But as soon as we know, you will too!
3. I have free passes, are they still good? Yep, you can use them right through the end of this location. We will also honor them at the new location, just not sure how long it will be before that location opens
4. Will you still screen print? Yes, we plan to screen print through our transition. Please reach out via the screen printing tab on the website if you have anything you’d like us to work on.
5. Will there be a foam pit? Absolutely not – this we are sure about!