Please click here to sign the new E-Waiver
**Please remember to click on the email verification to complete the process**
- How can I complete a waiver?
- Click on the waiver link
- Complete the information requested
- Verify your waiver via e-mail (check your spam/junk folder)
- I am under 18, can I still use the e-waiver?
- Yes, but your parents must sign it. There is a prompt to include a photo ID as a way to authenticate the signature. Parents must also complete the email verification.
- My friend’s parents are bringing us to the park. Can they sign my waiver for me?
- No! Only your parents or legal guardian may sign for you. Step-parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends or friend’s parents may not legally sign. Your parents can sign the e-waiver from the comfort of home, they do not need to come to the park to do so.
- I don’t have internet access, how can I sign a waiver?
- You can still sign the waiver at the skatepark.
- Are paper waivers still acceptable; I already have one on file?
- No, paper waivers will no longer be accepted. Everyone must re-sign a waiver with the new E-Waiver system.
Further questions or concerns? Please call the park at 508-966-5300 or email: email@example.com